Friday, March 16, 2012

Lessons to Learn


So, this is what I'm learning this evening. It's a tough lesson to learn because my mouth always seems to open and spew out some not-so-nice stuff. But it's quite funny how God seems to tap me on the shoulder, while browsing Pinterest in my unrighteous anger fresh from a fight with the boys, and go "A-hem!" It's hard not to shrivel up in a ball and wallow in self pity. I did manage to say sorry though, but only because there were other inspiring words from Up Above to push me along. Here are few more lessons I'm learning:




I just love that last one especially. I am so thankful for a God that loves me enough to take the time to teach me and for a very forgiving husband and brother-in-law. We all need forgiveness and to forgive because, after all, we are forgiven (that totally makes sense to me). 

love, Her

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note and be kind :)