Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Thinking/Planning Ahead

     Garrett and I just started thinking and talking about how we would like to celebrate our Two-Year Anniversary coming up in May! I can't believe its been nearly two years already. Some days it seems like we just got hitched...and other days it feels like we've always been married. It's quite a fine line :)
     My original idea was to go to a concert and see one of our favorite bands play, but unfortunately all the ones we wanted to see are already sold out. I guess we'll have to plan earlier next year. The next idea he came up with, and it sounds like a lot of fun. He wants to take a road trip to and visit the Grand Canyon. We both have never been, and it would mean we would be able to spend lots of time just the two of us. It's my favorite (only idea-except just getting a hotel room) idea at the moment. Here are a few photos that make me want to book our vacation right now!:





     Yeah, the more I think about it and look at those gorgeous photos, we'll end up spending our anniversary in beautiful nature! Now to decide if we'll take in the sights on a donkey's back, hiking, or water rafting! Getting soo excited!!!

P.S. I got the most EPIC raise!!!!!!! Yay me :D

Love, Her

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note and be kind :)