Friday, December 23, 2011

Just Another Blog

So, I made a promise to myself that I would start writing everyday about a month ago, and I did good for about a few days. I created this place/space here for me to actually accomplish that goal and be completely honest with myself. I want to be able to look back a year from now and see how I've hopefully grown as a human being, a wife, a follower of Christ, a friend, a daughter, a sister, an employee, and all the other things I am and suppose to be. I used to write all the time throughout junior high and high school. There are literally pages and pages of books filled with my scrawled out handwriting of all my hopes, dreams, fears, and of course girlhood crushes. I love looking back through them and laughing at myself, and seeing how I've grown to be the person I am today. This all may sound cliche, but who cares. This is for me. So, if anyone is reading, welcome to my journey. Get ready for a bumpy ride!

love, Her

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note and be kind :)