Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Soo...I know I promised that I would write something everyday, and then the next day, I skip it all together. Well, it was Christmas Eve, so I deserve a free pass. Plus I'm writing a post on Christmas! Merry Christmas Everyone!

This holiday season has been the best in a long, long time! I am so thankful for all our family and friends. They are such a blessing to us. I am happy and content beyond belief. Its funny to think how for the past few years I've hated this time of year. I always become depressed--for multiple reasons. But now I am filled with such joy and hope, and all I can attribute it to is God. He is doing such crazy work in Garrett and mine lives. I am soo thankful! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your loved one. I sure did :)

love, Her

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note and be kind :)