Saturday, June 9, 2012

It's Been Awhile

Where does the time go? I feel like I've been going non stop for the past few weeks, and now my body is revolting and demanding rest. This was NOT a good week. It was rather crappy and depressing. And to top it all of I had the worst sinus pressure headache ever today. But thankfully the week is at an end, and a new week begins anew. 

Date Night by Her

I can't really complain because I've got this wonderful guy who makes life spectacular.

Memorial Day Hike by Her

Got to spend the day with good friends in the beautiful outdoors a few weekends ago.

Balboa Beach by Her

I hope to spending most of my summer free time at the sea.

Family Beach Day by Her

We thoroughly enjoyed Garrett's Pop coming out for a visit last weekend.

After looking through this past months photos and experiencing a very hellish week, I am so thankful for the great adventures I get to go on and the good people I am surrounded by. This will be better week because it really can't get much worse anyways. Happy Weekend.

love, Her

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note and be kind :)