Monday, August 6, 2012

Playing Catch Up

Fourth of July by Her

Life has more than snuck up on me. It has taken over my life. 

I cannot believe its already August! My Mister and I's Birthday Month!! My Summer has been a little boring thus far. Since I last checked in here, all I've done is work, work, work it seems. Work is good, don't get me wrong, and I am truly blessed to have a job I get to be so creative in. But sometimes, a girl and her man need to get away and take break. I'm hoping for some relaxing time maybe for our birthdays. 

Since, I missed most of June and all of July...Currently I'm:

Loving: Tuesday nights at with one of my besties and her family talking and learning about the Church's history since Bible times. It's been really interesting, and I'm learning and hearing things I never grew talking about at my private Christian schools or church. Plus it means I get time with Rachel after dreaming up art projects, yummy food, and laughing till our cheeks hurt!

Thinking About: The future and what that may hold for my Mister and I. Both of our Bebe Fevs have only gotten worse with time,and being patient isn't getting any easier, but apparently we are still waiting. Thankfully, I get to be a awesome Auntie and Godmomma to some wonderfully cute kiddos I just love oh so much!

Listening To: I've recently rediscovered my CD case from high school, and I've found an old mix CD from a close friend from back then. It brings back so many memories of driving around our town with the windows rolled down, the music blasting with no particular place to be. Good times! And I just love the title of the mix: Feel Good Songs. Thank you Morgan Parker.

Watching: The Hubs and I have been powering through the series Battlestar Galactica on Netflix. Its soo good! I highly recommend it, especially if you are into sci-fi!

How's your summer been so far?

love, Her

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note and be kind :)