Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Goodbye Northern California--For Now

This week off visiting family and friends in northern California has been soo nice! Garrett and I have been totally spoiled. This has been the best Christmas ever! Even though I haven't had the chance to sleep in and have actually been waking up earlier than normal, I feel good and relaxed. Its been really nice not having to worry about work or money and just focus on family, and I've only been a little homesick which is unusual for me. I didn't realize how much I missed the people up here until being with them again. I think I could have been happy up here if life didn't throw us a huge curve ball and send us back to southern California. Don't get me wrong--I'm happy where we are at, but I guess when we were up here before, I didn't give myself the chance to really love it. I'm going to miss this place and these people more leaving this time around. I'm going to make sure we visit more often, and maybe we'll move up here one day again and maybe to run a camp--wouldn't that be a trip!

love, Her

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note and be kind :)