Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Glasses

This week has been very productive so far. I've bought my Easter dress, changed my name, and today, I had my third eye exam in a weeks time and finally ordered my glasses. They should be arriving in the next two weeks! Here's a sneak peak:


I'm so excited to be the proud owner of these stylish frames! Sears Optical had a really neat sale going on, and I was able to get a 2nd pair of frames for only $99 (for both-including lenses). So I also was able to pick up these sweet frames too:


Feeling very blessed to be able to afford these lovely glasses so these awful headaches can subside. If you are need of an eye exam and do not have insurance, like me, Sears Optical has great prices, and their staff is very patient and friendly. Plus don't forget about their sale going on. I think it ends mid May, so don't be a snail!

love, Her

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note and be kind :)